Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lagu Motivasi (Sahabatku)

Thank you
For simply being there
on the cloudy day.....
On the sunny day....

Thank you
For sharing you joy's
and pain with me
To showing me
that I'm so special

That my contribution count
through our friendship
I have grown as a person,
and I hope you too.
Thank you
Just for you.

For simply being my freind
For special memories
we share together now
for the never ending support
you alway gives me

I will alway love you
I can't tell you how much
that you mean to me.

I pray for our everlasthing friendship
Never ever say goodbye to yesterday
couse yesteday was so special and wonderful
I hope tomorrow will better...

Terima kasih sahabatku atas segalanya...
memori yang kita bina,
kenangan yang tercipta,
ingatan indah yang tidak akan kembali lagi...
kerinduan yang yang tidak mungkin dapat diubati...
Segalanya terlalu indah untuk dilupakan....

Sahabat zaman kecilku....mea, emy, Mohd radzi,Cik ngah, huda, mat shah, rosli....Kampung Kubang Lintah

Sahabat zaman sekolah rendah...fitri, azizi, mohd subli, shahrul nizam, jon, mariah, mohd alwi, norazah.....sek keb lepai

Sahabat zaman sekolah menengah.....Samsul, sheikh, shahir, asraf, azizul, khalil, ....Kolej Tunku Abdul hamid

Dan lain-lain sahabat yang sentiasa didalam hati ini.
Thank You very much
Sajak ini untuk kalian....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails